Mountain Empire Small Animal Hospital is pleased to provide this resource section for your information and use. If there is any information not provided or if you have any questions, please call us and we would be happy to provide the information to you.
Click here to access our new client form. We would appreciate it if you would print the form and fill it out prior to your first visit to us.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We invite you to review our Frequently Asked Questions section. If you do not find the questions and answers you seek, please contact us. Not only do we strive to provide you with helpful information, but we also strive to keep our FAQs up-to-date by adding questions and answers based on your inquires.
- Animal Poison Control Center
- Animal Poison Control Center-ASPCA
- Asthma in Cats
- Cat Wellness
- Center for Disease Control – Feline Concerns
- Cornell Feline Health Center
- Diabetes in Cats
- FDA Consumer Health Information
- Feline to Human Communicable Disease listing
- Looking for the Right Puppy
- Poisonous Plants
- Rimadyl Rebate
- Veterinary Partners